Toshiba High Efficiency Electric Motors 0.75kW to 1000kW
Toshiba High Efficiency motors have been designed to save energy and the environment. The high efficiency motors significantly reduce the running costs of the motor over the life cycle of the motor generally being 20 years. Small improvements in efficiencies can result in significant savings in annual running costs.
Standard features include of the high efficiency motors:
- Standard range includes: 0.75kW to 1000 kW
- Suitable for 380V 400V and 415V
- Alternative voltage range is available up to 1100V
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Cast iron or fabricated steel cooling fans
- Beneficial starting characteristics
- Generous terminating capacity
- Improved thermal reserve for cooler operation
- Lower noise levels
- Removable terminal box cable gland entry
- Porous drain plugs (D160 frame and above)
- Thermistors as standard in all motors (D160 frame and above)
- Double lip oil seals on flanges up to D280 – suitable for wet flange applications
- Tropic proofed windings as standard
- External earth fixing point
- Range is designed for VVVF control and reduced voltage starting
- Modifications can be made to satisfy individual customer requirements and specifications
- 24 months warranty from installation and 36 months warranty from delivery
- Australian and Asia Pacific region sales and support.
Advantages of a Toshiba High Efficiency induction motor:
- Peak efficiencies provide maximun energy savings for each output
- Extensive range of customisation options
- High grade cast iron frame and cast iron / steel fan and covers
- Low audible noise operation
- Full paint system and colour flexibility
- Toshiba's great product backing and support
- Fully certified as Ex-n (non - sparking) for hazardous area application
The motors are available in a wide range of options ranging from 0.75kW to 1000kW.
Please call us on 9478 2229 for price and availability for the motor to suit your needs.